Aitken Bricklaying Services
Aitken Bricklaying Services are currently looking for experienced Bricklayers Labourer to work on our various building sites throughout Sydney.
Aitken Bricklaying Services are growing at a rapid rate and are working on a number of large projects, as a result we are looking for Bricklayers Labourer for long term projects throughout Sydney.
There is long term work available for the right applicants, we pride ourselves in looking after our employees and have a huge number of loyal employees.
- Hold a current valid white card
- A minimum of 12 months bricklayers labourer experience
Be Able To do The Following
- Apply layers of mortar as a base and binder for bricks and remove surplus using a trowel
- Assist Bricklayers as required and follow instructions
- Clear rubbish from site
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment and place in position as per Bricklayers instructions
- Mix and pour concrete, plaster and mortar and spread as required and as per job specifications
- Repair clay bricks, cement bricks and other structures as necessary
- Use a range of tools and equipment to pre-cut stone and concrete blocks
- Ongoing work
- Top rates paid
Upload Your CV (.doc / .pdf)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.